Blue Pie Business Development Team - South Africa - Blue Pie www.bluepierecords.com
JUDE CHIEDU UGBAJA
Blue Pie Business Development Team - Africa - Blue Pie www.bluepierecords.com
CEO and Business Development Director - Palmary Group of Companies.
Judah has been working with Blue Pie for over 7 years. He runs his own record label called “Destiny Records Nigeria”, and he has spent the past 7 years building his West African business network. Judah is a successful business man, having built his name in the Tourism, Cruises, and Live Entertainment and Music industry in Nigeria, and the neighboring West African nations.
He is a passionate business man whose success stems from his network of successful African businessmen including:
- Mr. Joseph Samuel, popularly known as Joe, an executive in Africori (www.africori.com), a seasoned Production/Media Promotion Manager, Content Manager and Public Relations Officer/ Marketing Officer.
- Mr. John C. Obiukwu, a musician with stage name (NEDJON), an Artist Manager, Publicist and Music Business Consultant.
- Mr. Joel C. Ifeanyi OKOH (popularly known as JCI) is the CEO of Scepters Entertainment (www.scepters.net) that specializes in Artists development/management, conferences, shows, Awards and ICT.
- Mr. Patrick Emekwe, the founder of Pathmatrix Concerns, an integrated brand and marketing consultancy firm dedicated to the success of small business, events, labels and artists.
- Mr. Ahmed Muhammed Shaibu, an Executive Officer, Concept and Administration at Profile Builders®. Ahmed is a professional in Concept Development; Project Management and Administration; Feasibility Assessment and Enterprise Planning; Business Communications; Structure, Scope and Configuration Management; Enterprise Development and Facilitation.
With the launch of Judah’s new record label and the many partnerships he has formed over the past decade and with the help of Blue Pie Records back office systems a new level of service offering will be made available to the West African music industry.
With an abundance of local market knowledge, Judah works with the Blue Pie team to develop and open new entertainment industry partnerships in: Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa. Judah has been an integral part in the signing of many of the more successful African Blue Pie artists. and we look forward to continue success and growth with Judah at the helm for all things West Africa. We are honoured to now have Judah on the team.
As the head of business development for West Africa, Judah and his team work under the direction of Damien Reilly, and are responsible for new artist and label signings, development of new touring markets, live performance circuits and concerts for the Blue Pie roster throughout West Africa. Judah is also responsible for developing new markets in West Africa for our partner company “Planet Blue Pictures” www.planetbluepictures.com and their TV show and Film projects. We look forward to continue success and growth with Judah at the helm for all things West Africa.