Blue Pie Records works with our label partners to develop new revenue streams for their catalogues. These revenue streams include:
- Audio license services for Mall Music and general audio licenses for master rights for use in public spaces.
- Catalogue valuations – If we distribute the catalogue, then our legal team can provide you with a catalogue valuation and revenue forecasts. This is available only for labels that have been trading with Blue Pie Records for 6 months or longer.
- Copyright protection services – Using digital audio fingerprints to protect copyrights with Blockchain tools.
- Creation of catalogue brochures.
- Expansion on distribution outlets and networks.
- Legal support services – One of the great things we provide our label partners is a no charge legal support team to manage and protect your copyrights.
- Neighbouring rights management.
- Play listing and streaming servicing – Developing new revenue with play listing and streaming services.
- Repackaging and artwork updates.
- Rights management and publishing administration.
- Searching for unpaid and unclaimed royalties.
- Sync license promotion services.
- Video master restoration and video distribution monetization services.
- YouTube content ID and monetization revenue stream development services.
- Compilations – Creation of artwork, metadata, and media for new compilation serries.
We have set out below some catalogue brochures and examples of the management work and services we provide our label partners.
If you would like to know more about how our Catalogue and Media Teams can grow new revenues for your catalogue then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sync License Team