The Voices of Classic Rock are a rock music ensemble featuring some of the worlds greatest singers and musicians from classic rock groups popular in the 1970s and 1980s. The Voices of Classic Rock was formed in 1998. In 2001, following the September 11 attacks, they released a version of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic”. This was one of their biggest selling titles.
Singers and musicians who have performed as part of The Voices of Classic Rock include:
- Mike Reno, singer with Loverboy.
- Bobby Kimball, singer with Toto.
- John Cafferty, singer with John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band.
- Joe Lynn Turner, singer with Rainbow and Deep Purple.
- Benjamin Orr, singer and bassist of The Cars.
- Pat Travers, singer and multi-instrumentalist.
- Glenn Hughes, bassist and singer with Deep Purple and Black Sabbath.
- Spencer Davis, multi-instrumentalist and singer for The Spencer Davis Group.
- Gary U.S. Bonds, singer and songwriter.
- Mickey Thomas, singer with Jefferson Starship.
- Jimi Jamison, singer with Survivor.
- Nick Gilder
- Barry Dunaway, bassist with Pat Travers, Yngwie Malmsteen.
- Alex Ligertwood singer with Santana.
- Larry Hoppen, guitarist and vocalist for Orleans.
- Fergie Frederiksen, singer for Toto.
- Peter Rivera, singer and drummer with Rare Earth.
- Ronnie Hammond, singer with Atlanta Rhythm Section.
The Voices of Classic are a Rock Forever Records and Blue Pie Records USA artist. The are published by Rock Forever Records and Blue Pie Publishing USA (ASCAP) for the selected titles noted below. You can find out more on these incredible singers and artists by visiting The Voices of Classic Rock Wiki Page.